Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Season...

Hello everybody! It is with great excitment and anticipation that I start this blog!... I had this revelation last week...just realizing how much knowledge and wisdom the Lord has been imparting to me and that I have not just a desire but a burden to share it with you. Over the past couple of years I have been learning so much through intimate time with God, life experiences, and conversations with some amazing people that God has placed in my path.

In this blog space I will be sharing about the truth that has set me free....I can truly say that I am FREE!! "Free"?....from what you might ask? Free from things that held me back from truly engaging in this life.....free from the past...free from anxiety and worry...free from fear...free from false-burdens...free from believing that "I can't"....free from controling people.....free from depression and oppression...free from pleasing others rather than God alone...I tell you it was not easy breaking free from these things that held me down--only by hard work ...much prayer and the Grace and Power of a Living God that loves more than I can comprehend...can I declare to you that I am FREE today...soaring like never before!! We were not designed for bondage but to be free to complete the task that God has sent us to this earth to do! The world in which we live in today is crying out for help....with issues such as lay-offs, troubled marriages, divorce, addictions, divided families, domestic violence, missing children, rape, being lied about and cheated on....dying on the inside...living in the prison of their past, unable to experience the abundant life that God has to offer...as Jesus stated.."the harvest truly is plentiful, but the laborers are few."--Matthew 9:37. People are ready to receive, are you ready to labor for the Lord?? If God has callled you as a laborer I exhort you to awaken to your responsibility toward Him. What gifts has He placed inside of you that are laying dormant? Use these gifts to share the truth that will set people free...gifts like being a mentor, teacher, musician, dancer, etc.

Through this site, with my expertise as a mental health counselor and deliverance worker, I will share these truths with you so that you too may know the truth and can experience this freedom and pass it on to others as well!! Enjoy the journey!

"If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free." --John 8:31-32

1 comment: